Do you find yourself engaging in repetitive behaviors that are harmful, but you just can’t seem to stop?
Are you suffering from an addiction that interferes with your relationships with your friends and family?
Have you lost a job or some other important part of your life, for the sake of an addiction?
Do you suffer from self-harm, gambling, or some other non substance-abusing addiction, and have been unsuccessful with finding someone who understands the patterns of repetitive addictive behavior?
Whether the addiction is related to sex, food, substances, shopping, or gambling, it can affect every aspect of your life. Your mental/emotional well-being, physical health, family, relationships, and career all suffer with you. Addictions often result from a person’s maladaptive attempts to cope with a combination of mental, emotional, physical, and relational stressors. Over time, a person develops habitual patterns that are difficult to break leading to a vicious cycle.
Addiction can leave people feeling anxious, depressed, helpless, and sometimes even hopeless. I use a combination of therapeutic approaches to help people overcome the effects of addiction, build a solid foundation for recovery, repair their relationships, and ultimately reclaim their lives.
Please note that Tech Talk Therapy is not intended, nor able to handle crisis situations.
If at any time you feel suicidal, STOP and please call 9-1-1 immediately or go to your local emergency room.
- Supports client during the first days of returning home from rehab
- Assists client with reintegration into productive society
- Facilitates reintroduction to the family post-discharge
- Helps prepare your living space for sobriety
- Provides support when resuming back to work/career
- Inspires fitness and wellness routines
- Helps plan a healthy diet and educate on proper nutrition
- Helps develop a network of positive people who will support their recovery
- Talk and share concerns with
- Collaborates with local service providers for continuing care
- Encourages actions that build self-confidence
- Motivates client to look, feel, and be their best